Our Network Security test will help you understand your proficiency with managing network security monitoring and intrusion response techniques. This test covers the following topics: Collecting Network Traffic, Stand-alone NSM Deployment, Distributed NSM Deployment, Platform Housekeeping, Packet Analysis Tools, NSM Consoles, NSM Operations, Server-Side Compromise, Client-Side Compromise, Proxies and Checksums. Difficulty level: for experienced administrators.
Number of questions: 100
Time limit for question: 60 seconds
Which of the following network operating system logon restrictions is most likely to stop a hacker who is attempting to discover someone's password through a brute force or dictionary attack?Choose one:
- Total time logged on
- Time of day
- Period of time after which a password expires
- Number of unsuccessful logon attempts
Which of the following best characterizes TCP versus UDP (in most cases)?Choose one:
- TCP is faster but less reliable
- TCP is slower, more reliable, and requires more overhead
- TCP is faster, more reliable, and more streamlined
- TCP is less reliable and connection-oriented
A value of 6 in the protocol field of the IP header represents:Choose one:
- An embedded protocol of ICMP follows the IP header
- An embedded protocol of UDP follows the IP header
- An embedded protocol of TCP follows the IP header
- An embedded protocol of TCP precedes the IP header
Getting your career started and need to impress a potential employer? We can conduct any of our tests in a manner that will allow us to verify your identity and check that the test result is indeed your own work. If you pass the test, we will issue a certificate just like the one pictured. You will be then able to obtain both an electronic certificate suitable for sharing on Facebook and Linkedin, a corresponding badge on your personal page, and a downloadable PDF version for printing.
Certificate authencity can be verified with a special tool. Simply enter the certificate ID to verify claims of completion.