Our Python 2.7/Django test will help you understand your proficiency with programming in Python 2.7 and Django framwork. This test covers the following topics: Built-in Features, Classes, Language, Logical & Physical Organization, and Standard Library, Django models, view and template layers, user authentication and utilities. Difficulty level: for experienced developers.
Number of questions: 100
Time limit for question: 60 seconds
Which command is used to create the structure for an SQL database using Django?Choose one:
- CREATE DATABASE "dbname"
- Run python manage.py syncdb
- Run python manage.py createdb
- python manage.py migrate --run-syncdb
What kind of relation is defined between models A and B by invoking ForeignKey(A) in the class definition for model B?Choose all correct:
- Many to one: each instance of A belongs to an instance of B.
- One to many: each instance of B belongs to an instance of A.
- One to one: each instance of A corresponds to a unique instance of B.
How is ``django.db.models.Model`` used to define data models for a Django project?Choose all correct:
- By passing the model definition as a dictionary parameter.
- By creating a new instance of Model.
- By invoking a factory method of Model.
- By creating a new subclass of Model.
Getting your career started and need to impress a potential employer? We can conduct any of our tests in a manner that will allow us to verify your identity and check that the test result is indeed your own work. If you pass the test, we will issue a certificate just like the one pictured. You will be then able to obtain both an electronic certificate suitable for sharing on Facebook and Linkedin, a corresponding badge on your personal page, and a downloadable PDF version for printing.
Certificate authencity can be verified with a special tool. Simply enter the certificate ID to verify claims of completion.